Proven Toothache Home Remedies
Toothache home remedies that effectively relieve pain. Ease toothache pain with these natural treatments.
Home Remedies for Toothaches
- CAYENNE: This natural cure for toothaches has great health benefits. It can be used as a local anesthetic for painful teeth and gums. Use small amounts.
- FENNEL: May be applied to the cheek in the form of a poultice, which will reduce inflammation and ease symptoms of a toothache.
- MYRRH: Use a tincture as an antiseptic and healing mouthwash.
- COMFREY: Use as a mouthwash to help heal and draw out infection in an abscessed tooth.
- FIG: Split a fig and heat it. Apply to an abscessed tooth.
- CIDER VINEAGAR: Rinse your mouth to reduce inflammation and infection.
- SAGE: Chew a few fresh sage leaves or garlic, for antiseptic effect.
- OREGANO: Chew fresh oregano leaves.
- BLACK PEPPER: Another great natural toothache remedy. Wrap black pepper seeds in a thin fabric and put on the aching tooth.
- MINT: Boil some mint leaves to 1 cup of water, sprinkle some salt in, gargle and drink.
- RESCUE REMEDY or EMERGENCY ESSENCE: This is one of the home remedies for toothaches. Apply to the affected area. Can be taken internally to reduce pain and encourage healing. (Rescue Remedy is made from equal amounts of Cherry Plum, Rock Rose, Impatiens, Clematis, and Star of Bethlehem)
Most of these toothache home remedies work for many other conditions also.
Many individuals have found help for tooth and gum pain with an all natural product called Oral-Assist. This homeopathic remedy temporarily relieves common toothaches, plus promotes oral health and fresh breath.
*NOTE: If you are pregnant, please consult your doctor before trying any natural remedy.See more proven effective toothache remedies!
Return to Home from Toothache Home Remedies