Acne Home Remedies
Acne home remedies are very effective for dry and oily skin. Discover a home acne cure and a little known treatment for blemishes you already have in your home.
There are many effective natural treatments for acne. What works really well for one might not work for another.
Tree Tea Oil is one of the best home acne cures. I find it to be very effective for my occasional outbreaks.
So try some of the following acne home remedies...if one doesn't work for you...try another one. In the follow list, you are sure to find a treatment for blemishes that will work for you:
- CHICKWEED, ELDERFLOWER, AND MARIGOLD: Add boiling water to mixture, lower your face to the steam, and cover your head and the bowl. This home acne cure will help soothe and draw out infection.
- Echinacea: Nature's Antibiotic!The capsules are effective for ridding the body of microbial infections to act as a treatment for blemishes.
- ACNE REMEDY: A natural homeopathic medicine for the treatment and prevention of pimples due to acne. Use it to clear and heal skin, dry up pimples and prevent future outbreaks. For use internally.
*Note: Most essential oils should not be used during pregnancy...Please read labels before using.
- TREE TEA OIL: One of the most effective acne treatments! A powerful antiseptic. Massage a drop into the blemish. You will be surprises at the effectiveness of this home remedy for acne
- BERGAMOT: Apply a drop directly to blemish to calm irritation. Serves as a inflammatory agent Has antiseptic properties.
- Eucalyptus: As a home acne cure, put a drop or 2 in a bowl of hot (not scalding) water, Keeping your eyes close (to avoid irritation), hold your face directly above the bowl, rinse after 5 min. Acne home remedies of this type are extremely effective.
Vitamins and Minerals
Scrape the inside of a very ripe peel or mash up an overly ripe banana and apply to the affected area. Cover the banana mush with some surgical gauze and tape in place. In the morning, the dirt, oil, and pus will be drawn to the surface. Gently wipe the area clean.
- OATMEAL: Cook and apply to face for 15 minutes. Rinse off.
- EGG and
Mix 1 organic fertilized egg with a few teaspoon of honey, apply the sticky mixture to your face; let it work for 20 minutes. Rinse off.
*NOTE: If you are pregnant, please consult your doctor before trying any natural remedy.
Click Here for More Home Remedies for Acne!
*Information on this site is for educational purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your physician or other medical professional.
Need a step-by-step acne treatment plan? This site uses a combination of holistic healing as well as science to get the best results possible to clear up your skin.
Herbal formulas designed to help heal and prevent acne have been extremely effective for many individuals. Read our natural acne treatment products comparison.